Sunday, August 21, 2011

sweet dreams from my childhood bed

it is currently 3.39AM and i am about 60% finished packing. i bought a giant orange hard-shell suitcase - the biggest size they had - and i really thought i wasn't bringing much. but now when all the things are clumped together, it really seems like there isn't enough space. haha.

granted, there are things that take up a lot of space like, this brown furry blanket which my mum is asking me to bring along to keep me warm. and a few recipe books for my reference. i keep asking myself; is this really necessary? and most of the time the answer is no. haha.

i am also surprised that i am bringing quite a small amount of clothes. i do realize that i am lacking pajamas. but i don't wanna waste precious luggage space bringing a bunch of old clothes that i'm only gonna sleep in.

anyways, all this packing is making me reminisce and nostalgic. there really isn't any better way to relive the past and get emotional a few times. and now, my room is in a real mess, but i'm just too tired to continue packing so, goodnight world.


No comments: