Wednesday, December 21, 2011

it's the most wonderful time of the year!

I thought I knew who I was, and then I come here and realize that I am actually a much less achieved person than I had planned to be years ago. 

Reading back old blog posts from purplepandapotato and reminiscing on the happier times in high school (!) where small things like spot checks and teachers with viking hairstyles seemed like the only things to worry about.

So much work to do, but I can't concentrate. 2 more days until winter break; but it doesn't feel like winter at all.

First Christmas away from family :(, and it really makes me realize how much I used to take things for granted!

No snow either. Boo to you, global warming! Was counting on having a white Christmas for the first time.

ps. "Your mom's chest hair!" quote from Mean Girls gets me every time. haha

No comments: